More About Our Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Size: 5 ml OR 30 ml violet glass bottle
Distillation: Cold-pressed from bio-dynamically grown orange peels
Botanical name: Citrus sinensis
Homeopathic Properties of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Depurative –reduces cellulite
- Stimulant–kidneys, lymphatic and circulatory systems
External––topical application, massage, skin applications, bath, local or spinal compress, application to energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Sweet orange essential oil is very versatile. It is a beautiful oil for diffusion, blending well and harmonizing with many aromatic types.
It is purifying, and helps cleanse the lymph system and relieve stagnation.
It can help relieve toxicity from food poisoning, taken just a drop or two internally, blended with water.
It clarifies the skin and promotes the formation of collagen, making it a great additive to creams and sprays for aging or damaged skin.
It is a balancing oil for the endocrine system, and helps support adrenal balance and regeneration.
- Avoid using within 24 hours of exposure to sunlight or UV light. It can be photosensitizing to some people.
- Store out of the reach of children.
- Do not get essential oils in eyes.
- Pet information: Cats may not respond well to conifer oils and citrus oils. Avoid usage for cats.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.