More About Our Blue Tansy Essential Oil
Size: 1.5 ml violet glass bottle
Botanical name: Tannacetum annuum
Distillation: Steam distilled at low temperature, from flowers and leaves
Homeopathic Properties of Blue Tansy Essential Oil
- Anti-allergic–mimics antihistamine
- Hypoglycemic–balances blood sugar
- Stimulant–white blood cell production, thymus
External–topical application, skin application, spinal and local compress, application to energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
I love blue tansy essential oil as a natural remedy for allergies. This deep blue oil can be used topically or inhaled to relieve many allergic symptoms. It is nourishing to the spleen and pancreas energies when applied topically as a compress over these organs.
It can help reduce bruises and relieve many rashes and couperose skin conditions (redness or broken capillaries). It relieves rashes and other symptoms due to allergic reaction.
It is a good treatment for the reduction of swelling and inflammation in injuries, and will help them heal much faster than they would without it.
Blue tansy essential oil is in short supply world wide. We are working toward distilling out own blue tansy, and hope to be offering our own first distillation soon. Please check back with us for availability.
- Avoid use with children and infants.
- Avoid use with pregnant and lactating women.
- If you are uncertain of the quality or species of tansy that you have, do not use it. Many tansy species are toxic.