More About Our Juniper Berry CO2 Extract
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Production: Filtered CO2 extract of wild berries
Botanical name: Juniperus communis
Homeopathic Properties of Juniper Berry CO2 Extract
- Anti-septic–urinary system
- Digestive stimulant–in very low doses
- Stimulant–general energy
- Stimulant–circulatory, respiratory, kidneys, bladder, pancreas, digestive systems
- Tonic–cardiotonic–heart and circulatory system
Internal–oral at semi- or homeopathic dosage, inhalation, suppository
External–topical application, massage, local compress, spinal compress, points & energy centers
Observations and Anecdotal Information
This lovely and rare CO2 extract is very new to the plant extract world. It is wonderful for both aromatic and medicinal uses.
It excels as a detoxifier for over indulgence of food or alcohol. It is used as a treatment for urinary and bladder infection. And it can be used as a pancreatic stimulant for supporting diabetes recovery.
Juniper berry CO2 extract is stimulating to skin circulation and the lymphatic system, aiding in the release of excess water and stagnation.
It is a superior oil for adding to the bath, as an over all body tonic and stimulant. It is one of the finest essential oils for massage and body oil treatments, having a strengthening and uplifting effect on the mind and body.
- Avoid use with pregnant or lactating women.
- Avoid long term daily use.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.