More About Our Siam Wood Essential Oil
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Source: Viet Nam
Production Method: Steam distilled from the heartwood of the tree; certified organic
Botanical name: Fokienia hodginsii
Homeopathic Properties of Siam Wood Essential Oil
- Regulator–balances low testosterone levels
- Stimulant–adrenal gland function, supports pituitary/adrenal pathway, and pituitary/testes pathway
- Tonic–neuro-endocrine pathways
Internal–oral homeopathic dosage, inhalation
External—topical application, skin, massage, spinal and local compress, energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Siam wood essential oil is useful for male endocrine and hormone issues. It is helpful for prostate congestion, lowered testosterone levels, and testicular issues. It can be applied daily as a compress for these purposes. It can also be prepared and used as a homeopathic dilution.
It blends well in oriental perfumes, incense perfumes, forest blends, and precious woods perfumes. It is a perfect fixative, harmonizing diverse notes together and adding its own sweet creamy note.
It bears an aromatic resemblance to sandalwood, while being much more affordable in price.
- Generally recognized as safe at normal dosage.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.