Size: 30 ml violet glass bottle
Distillation: Cold-pressed from non-certified organic seeds
Botanical name: Psidium guajava
Note: This food quality artisan produced oil can be used internally or externally.
Physical Properties of Guava Seed Botanical Oil
- Analgesic-relieves joint and muscle pain
- Emollient-increases skin hydration
- Regenerative-skin, nerves, brain
- Tonic–heart, brain, nervous system, eyes
Internal–oral as food or supplement
External–topical, skin treatment, massage, cosmetic use, carrier oil
Observations and Anecdotal Information for Guava Seed Botanical Oil
Guava seed is very high in nutrients. Pound for pound, it contains 4 times more vitamin C than an average size orange, and 10 times more vitamin A than a lemon. It also contains vitamins B2, E and K, calcium, copper, folate, iron, manganese, phosphorus and potassium.
This cold-pressed oil is a wonderful carrier oil for massage blends, blood sugar balancing blends, and arthritis and pain blends. It contains powerful anti-oxidants that help maintain skin elasticity to prevent premature aging skin and wrinkles. It helps acne, tones and tightens skin, and reduces pore size.
- No contraindications are known. Guava seed oil is generally regarded as safe at normal dosages.
- Do not use internally during pregnancy or lactation, or with infants or small children.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.