More About Our Cassia Bark CO2 Extract
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Distillation: CO2 total extract (unfiltered)
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum cassia
Homeopathic Properties of Cassia Bark CO2 Extract
- Antibacterial (powerful broad spectrum antibacterial, 98% effective against tested pathogens)
- Anti-coagulant (blood thinner)
- Stimulant (Uterine contractions; respiratory system)
- Tonic (Pancreas, general, sexual)
Internal–-oral, inhalation (blend with other oils)
External–topical application, massage, application to energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
I love using cassia bark CO2 extract! I have taken it internally, well diluted, for clearing toxins or infection out of the digestive system. It is a broad spectrum antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal. It is an effective remedy to take internally for candida and bacterial infections, with proper dilution.
It is a great choice for clearing urinary tract infections, vaginal infections, viruses, and staph infections of the skin.
I have enjoyed diffusing this oil, especially in floral blends, and citrus or spicy blends. Its aroma warms the spirit, and purifies the environment, neutralizing molds and micro-organisms from the air.
Some people may find it irritating to mucus membranes, so diffuse it lightly until you see how your body receives it. This effect can be alleviated by blending cassia bark CO2 extract with other essential oils.
I often add a drop of cassia to a tea or tonic for the kidneys. It is also effective in parasite formulas, in small amounts. And, it adds a very nice flavor to tonics that helps harmonize the more medicinal flavors of many tonic herbs.
- May be sensitizing to some individuals; do a skin test before applying it to sensitive individuals or children.
- Avoid using cassia essential oil during pregnancy or lactation.
- Avoid with asthma.
- Diffuse with discretion–sensitive individuals may find it irritating. Blend with other oils.
- This oil should be diluted for most skin applications.
- Internal use should be limited to short term use.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.